Re-home a Dog
Could you please help us find a loving home for these dogs? We are open for rehoming between 10am and 4pm every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Please note, we require PHOTO ID, preferably photo driving licence but passport or Citizen card are acceptable, plus a utility bill or local authority council tax bill for the current year and to the correct address. A current benefit book or tenancy agreement are also considered suitable means of identification. WE DO NOT HAVE A CARD MACHINE so cash only please.
If you have other dogs, or children under 18, you would need to bring them to meet our dogs before the adoption would be allowed to proceed.
Please note the guidelines are based on our assessments of the dogs in a kennel environment. Behaviour may change in a home environment and these guidelines are to be taken as a guide but not a guarantee of the dog’s behaviour in a new home.
We want to help our dogs stay in forever homes, if you encounter problems post-adoption please know that you can always contact us for help, email email@example.com
- Sadie 12 Years old Patterdale Terrier
- Cassie 12 Years old Staffie
- Winter 4 years old Akita
- Paddy 7 Years 1 Month old Terrier cross
- Flint 1 year 8 months old Lurcher
- Koda 10 Months old Akita cross
- Davy 2 years old Lurcher
- Betty Boo 2 Years 9 Months old Large cross breed
- Bonnie 15 Years old Jack Russell cross
- Brock 2 years old Staffie Cross
- Flash 3 Years 9 Months old Lurcher
- Jimmy 1 year old Jack Russell Terrier
- Roxy 7 Years old Staffie
- Ben 7 Years old Collie
- Prince 3 years 5 months old Lurcher
- Byron 1 year old Lurcher
- Lady 1 Year 2 Months old Lurcher