Re-home a Dog
Could you please help us find a loving home for these dogs? We are open for rehoming between 10am and 4pm every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Please note, we require PHOTO ID, such as current passport or photo driving licence, plus a utility bill or local authority council tax bill for the current year and to the correct address. A current benefit book or tenancy agreement are also considered suitable means of identification.
Please note the guidelines are based on our assessments of the dogs in a kennel environment. Behaviour may change in a home environment and these guidelines are to be taken as a guide but not a guarantee of the dog’s behaviour in a new home.
We want to help our dogs stay in forever homes, if you encounter problems post-adoption please know that you can always contact us for help, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 8 Years Old old Patterdale Terrier Cross
- Casey 3 Years old Staffie
- Kilo 6 Years old Husky
- Tank 3 Years old Staffie
- Higgins 7 Years old Staffie x Patterdale
- Lucy and Charlie 9½ & 2½ Years old JRT & Shih Tzu x
- Misty 7 years 7 months old old Staffie
- Thelma 8 Years old Patterdale Terrier
- Jimmy 3 years old Deerhound Lurcher
- Jonny 4 years old Lurcher
- Trigger 18 Months old Lurcher
- Sassy 18 Months old Terrier
- Terri 6 Years old Terrier
- Kola 2 years old Lurcher
- Patch 8 Years old Lurcher
- Harry 3 Years old Lurcher Crossbreed
- Dezi 3 Years old Lurcher
- Bono 6 Years old Staffie
- Toby 2