Re-home a Dog
Could you please help us find a loving home for these dogs? We are open for rehoming between 10am and 4pm every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Please note, we require PHOTO ID, preferably photo driving licence but passport or Citizen card are acceptable, plus a utility bill or local authority council tax bill for the current year and to the correct address. A current benefit book or tenancy agreement are also considered suitable means of identification. WE DO NOT HAVE A CARD MACHINE so cash only please.
If you have other dogs, or children under 18, you would need to bring them to meet our dogs before the adoption would be allowed to proceed.
Please note the guidelines are based on our assessments of the dogs in a kennel environment. Behaviour may change in a home environment and these guidelines are to be taken as a guide but not a guarantee of the dog’s behaviour in a new home.
We want to help our dogs stay in forever homes, if you encounter problems post-adoption please know that you can always contact us for help, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snoop 10 Years old Staffie
- Jazz 13 Years old Staffie
- Susie 8 Months old Staffie Cross
- Barney 6 Years old Lurcher
- Ruby 6 Years old Lurcher
- Thomas 4 years old Lurcher
- Tyson 8 Years old Staffie
- Mandy 2 years old American Bulldog
- Clifford 4 years old
- Diesel 3 Years 4 Months old Staffie
- Callie 5 Years old Lurcher
- Teddy 3 years old Lurcher
- Kiki 5 Years 6 Months old Staffie
- Betty Boo